[Coco] CoCo Gallery

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Thu Jun 10 01:01:35 EDT 2010

I know it doesn't help much at the moment, but never, ever, under any
circumstances register a domain with GoDaddy. I know you're finding this out
the hard way, but GoDaddy is the scum of the earth that exists solely to
make life as miserable as possible. And, yes, they will lock your domain
name to GoDaddy and make it very difficult to transfer just because they
can.