[Coco] New to this list

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 14:48:38 EDT 2010

Welcome!  I just got (back) into the CoCo last year and this list has
been by far the greatest resource in coming up to speed.  It's my
experience that somebody here will know just about anything there is
to know about the CoCo.  Don't be afraid to ask questions, I think
most of us have fun talking about coco stuff even if it has been
discussed before.. I know I do :)

Can I ask if you were a kid when you got your start with the CoCo?  A
few of us on IRC were recently discussing what may be a trend
(wouldn't that be great), people who had a CoCo when they were young
and are now returning after 15-20 years.  There are a few of us in
that boat.

-Aaron