[Coco] New to this list

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 14:04:35 EDT 2010

Welcome to the list, Steve. You will find yourself remembering things you'd
forgotten, learning things you never knew, and making many new friends here.
The CoCo, the 6809, CB, ECB, DECB, OS-9 and NitrOS-9 pull many of us
together, though we are sometimes a half-a-world away.

Don't sweat the already asked questions. People here can help point you in
the right direction.

Wayne