[Coco] OS-9 Floppy / Printer configuration?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 06:26:26 EDT 2010

On Monday, July 26, 2010 06:15:45 am Chad H did opine:

> Ok, I'm hearing X-Mode or T-Mode for the printer configuration and
> D-Mode for the floppy configuration?  Is this right?

dmode is for storage (rbf) descriptor adjustments, and tmode (already open
paths)/xmode (to be opened paths) are for serial (scf) devices.

But Bob Devries is also correct in that your version is the original, did
not have a dmode command because ccdisk was hard coded for SS disks.

You would be better off to take a visit to nitros9.sourceforge.net and
download the level 1 images available there, as all this is fixed in
nitros9.  The full link to the front page is:
 <http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/nitros9/index.php?title=Main_Page>