[Coco] drivewire suggestions

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Fri Jul 16 07:34:17 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 10:09:09AM +1000, Bob Devries wrote:

> This would make it usable with other computers, provided that
> client-side drivers could be written for those computers.

A lot (most?) of the other 8-bit machines already have software to
treat a PC as a disk drive.  ADAMServe and x1541 come to mind. I know
the FLEX people have a solution but I forgot what it was called.  It
wouldn't surprise me if the Atari & Apple II set have something
similar, as well.  Heck, even some of the weird old HP computers can
do it.

Is there some particular computer you'd like DriveWire to support?

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
  -- R.E. Howard