[Coco] MPI replacements?

Little John (GIMEchip.com) sales at gimechip.com
Sat Jul 10 20:41:10 EDT 2010

Thanks to all for the input, you are definately helping to shape the future
of this product and thanks to Jim and Panos for suggesting this project to
me. This is one that I should be able to complete relatively quickly. The
RAM upgrade on the other hand is giving me fits... I'll get it though,
eventually.

Mr. Smith, I downloaded some Dragon Nitros9 images that had your name
attached to them, so I reckon you must be a Dragon kind of guy, so I was
wondering - I read a document regarding the DragonPlus Upgrade Board. Do you
know if schematics exist for this or at least a good memory map for me to
work from? I think this would be a great project to clone and make available
for both Dragons & CoCo 2's. Also, is there a source of schematics of the
Dragon Alpha & Beta? These are two machines I would like to start an effort
to clone into an FPGA - I don't have the skills to complete such a thing,
but I would love to be part of a team that does :-)

Thanks All - John