[Coco] MPI replacements?

Little John (GIMEchip.com) sales at gimechip.com
Sat Jul 10 18:56:22 EDT 2010

Agreed. I believe it would be best to stick with the suggestions of SMD TTL.
Also, I've noted that the transistor circuit that I had intended to power on
the ATX supply probably will not work. It needs to be modified so that the
collector voltage is from 5VSB of the ATX supply and the base drive should
be from 5V of the CoCo for it to properly function (I think).
-John