[Coco] 512K/1M/2M512M CoCo 3 Upgrades - Some Work Towards ThatGoal

Little John (GIMEchip.com) sales at gimechip.com
Sat Jul 10 03:17:27 EDT 2010

Okay, so I've finished wire-wrapping the contraption. I am able to get the
normal startup screen using the 3-chip simms, but when I try to execute the
memory test, the computer goes into outer-space. So - the equations need
work. I'm headed back to the drawing board... It almost works... but...
-John