[Coco] The Cruncher

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 7 22:19:51 EDT 2010

I came across a Coco program a few days ago, called "Cruncher".  It is
supposed to be able to "convert Dragon tapes to Coco format".  Does any one
on the list know about this program or what it might do?  Are Dragon tapes
recorded with a different format than Coco tapes?  I think I have seen tapes
that will work for both Dragon and Coco, so I'm guessing that the recording
formats are the same.  Might it do some conversion of the code, making the
Dragon program Coco compatible?  Any ideas or experience?

Thanks!

-- Steve --