[Coco] Cloud-9's 512K Upgrade

Little John (GIMEchip.com) sales at gimechip.com
Wed Jul 7 08:56:49 EDT 2010

Mark,
you should've seen the first 512K I made (and the subsequent look on dad's
face).
I stuck two simms together with double sided sticky tape and used wire-wrap
wire to connect the address lines of the simms together a0-a0 and so on -
yep - soldered directly to the tiny holes at the simm edge fingers. then ran
the wire wrap wire to connectors and plugged it all in. Dad was like - now
how are you going to mount that mess, I said double-sided sticky tape. A
lecture followed... that was three years ago.. I've learned a bit since then
:-)
-John