[Coco] Connect to a NitrOS-9 session

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 17:54:09 EDT 2010

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Jorge Renato Machin Ibarra
<jorge_machin at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you. Do I need to use the same modules (scbbt and scbbt_t1 ) if I use a real rs-232 pak?

the bbt modules are for the bit banger.   also I gave you the name
wrong, its t1_scbbt.
use sc6551 and tX_sc6551 for a serial pak, otherwise its the same.

you can find which modules support what hardware by reading through
the "standard.bl" file found in NITROS9/6809l2/bootlists on a standard
80 track nitros9 disk.  it is well commented.