[Coco] A bit of (personal) CoCo History

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Fri Jul 23 17:16:40 EDT 2010

I thought I would share this with the list today.

My father recently moved closer to home, and in helping move his stuff, I obtained some residual things, including a box of old receipts.  While going through the box in a casual manner, I found a Radio Shack receipt dated 5-15-87 for DeskMate 3.  This was the program that put me on the path to using OS-9 since DeskMate 3 ran under OS-9 Level Two, as I discovered when I learned how to exit into the operating system.

It's the little things like this that really make your day.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/