[Coco] drivewire suggestions

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 20:09:09 EDT 2010

[dons flame proof jacket]

While I understand that the drivewire server was originally written exclusively for the Coco, it seems to me that it could be made more versatile if it were capable of handling disk images of various sector sizes.

This would make it usable with other computers, provided that client-side drivers could be written for those computers.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia
--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975