[Coco] The CoCo is alive and well, but not here.

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:16:55 EST 2010

Hi Stephen,

it would seem though that there's a problem with the list server at
princeton. Your message to bit.listserv.coco didn't make it to me through
that gateway.

In fact, I tried to get one of the log files in the INDEX file, but,
although I received confirmation that it was sent, no file arrived.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975