[Coco] CoCo3 SALT IC

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Jan 25 17:57:54 EST 2010

On Monday 25 January 2010, Mark Marlette wrote:
>Does anyone know if this was a custom IC just for the CC3?
>
>I have ran in to a rash of motherboards that have them bad in one way or
> another.
>
>I Goggled it but the generic 'everyone has it from chip vendors' page comes
> up....
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mark
>Cloud-9

It may have an assigned JEDEC number, Mark, but I have NDI what it might be.
Some generic google searching for its functions might turn up the real thing
instead of the shacks number.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

GOOD-NIGHT, everybody ... Now I have to go administer FIRST-AID to my
pet LEISURE SUIT!!