[Coco] princeton listserver status?

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Jan 25 01:31:15 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 05:05:36PM +1100, Bob Devries wrote:
> Hi Willard,
>
> well, if you're monitoring, you should have seen my message :)

Nope, nothing on my end since some spam in Novemeber.  I just checked.

I have to admit, I no longer have a USENET addiction the way I used
to.

The spammers mortally wounded USENET, and some of the backbone
providers have started blocking nntp. Soon USENET will be as dead as
UUCP :-(.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA