[Coco] Volunteers to help comment the OS-9 Level 2 BBS?

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sun Jan 24 13:59:32 EST 2010

I know that you are referring to me, but I wasn't able to get the TC-9
up before I left for a tradeshow (and currently, we are stopped on a
highway waiting for a semi accident to be cleaned up before we move
again). My apologies, but just didn't have the time, with work and
getting ready for the trip.

Sent from my iPhone
L. Curtis Boyle