[Coco] Volunteers to help comment the OS-9 Level 2 BBS?

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Sun Jan 24 12:49:05 EST 2010

All,

After waiting on other folks who promised to get me their disassembles, but never did, I decided to disassemble the commands that are part of the OS-9 Level 2 BBS. I've done so and they are in the NitrOS-9 Project under nitros9/3rdparty/packages/os9l2bbs/cmds.

I'm looking for volunteers who can help in the commenting of these source files so that they are easily readable and maintainable.  Any takers?
--
Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/