[Coco] Need a copy of the boot chars for when it fails

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 18:01:22 EST 2010

Gene,
I *think* that's ERROR 234 - Non-Existent Module

If I remember correctly, the letter's ascii code is or'd with $80 to give
the error code.
so j = $6A which gives $EA -> 234

If I'm remembering wrong, can someone please correct me?

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975