[Coco] Need a copy of the boot chars for when it fails

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at tee-boy.com
Fri Jan 22 17:52:46 EST 2010

Gene,

The source for this is in rel.asm.

Take the character after the * (in this case 'j') and find its ASCII value (for 'j' it would be 106).

Set the high bit (i.e. add 128)

128+106 = 234 (E$NEMod - Non-Existing Module)

Then grep the sources for E$NEMod.

My grep shows that the fchain.asm file in level2/modules/kernel returns that error.  That is the likely source.

Please print this for future reference.

Boisy

On Jan 22, 2010, at 4:40 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> Greetings;
>
> I have a boot disk built that is showing i2xtot*j  and need to decode it to
> see what is failing.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Cheers, Gene
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
>
> It's amazing how much "mature wisdom" resembles being too tired.

Boisy G. Pitre
http://www.tee-boy.com/