[Coco] problems creating a boot disk from NitrOS9 03.02.09

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 22 08:38:19 EST 2010

Bob Devries wrote:
> Hi Gene,
>
> unfortunately, ED/VI is not on the standard NitrOS9 distribution disk.
>
> Regards, Bob Devries

It's a moot point since we are all obtaining the distribution disks from
our PCs. Just use any PC text editor that can handle $0D as a line end,
extract the script files from the .dsk images, edit them, and return
them to the images.

As for editing on the Coco, I've been using scred which was distributed
with a Tandy OS-9 Level II developers package.