[Coco] Cobbler and hard disks was:Re: shell in NitrOS-9

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 23:47:20 EST 2010

Hi Robert,

Yes, I was actually aware of that as an option, however, I have never
partitioned my hard drive that way, being primarily an OS9 man.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975