[Coco] Hires mouse emulation in VCC

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 22:26:25 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Bob Devries <devries.bob at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not only that, but the same problem existed way back in V0.110. It seems it
> was never reported. Maybe most people prefer the Emulated kyeboard layout?

I'm not familiar with how MESS works, but in other OSS projects I've
been in, unless something is filed as a bug report it may not even be
known to the people working on the project.  it is usually quite
helpful to the devs to have bug reports, especially detailed with the
exact scenario that causes the problem and any work arounds that
you've found.  It could very well be that this is easy to correct and
just isn't on their radar.