[Coco] new question/survey

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 00:15:24 EST 2010

I do not. In the emulator, it shows that the disto controller is identified
as the clock device, and I can select between that and Cloud 9. I don't have
anything from Disto that I am aware of. In ram, I can set the emulator for
up to 8 megs. I don't know what is being used to determine the memory size.

I just set the emulator to 8 megs to see what happens. MFree reports 1928K
of free memory, so I guess I have 8 megs.

Wayne