[Coco] new question/survey

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 23:40:53 EST 2010

Hi Gene, you asked:

> How many readers of this list have Tony's 2 megabyte kit in their coco3's,
> or
> something similar?

I have a Disto 2 Meg kit, but sadly it doesn't work in a PAL coco3, and that
issue was never resolved.

Regards, Bob Devries
P.S. I do have a 1 MB kit which *does* work, though it's a tight fit in the
PAL coco3.
--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975