[Coco] Off Topic. Glenside member passed away

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Jan 19 20:55:26 EST 2010

On Tuesday 19 January 2010, Brian Goers wrote:
>Glenside President Howard Luckey passed away this morning a 9:45 AM.

sniff...

>A memorial service is being planned at College that Howard taught at,
>Prairies State College, Illinois.
>His sister is still planning his service. Howard might buried at a
>Veterans Cemetery in Michigan.
>
>If any one wants me to print their comments I will deliver them to
>Howard's sister.
>Here is a link about Howard's at his Alma mater.

No link?

>If you want information on when the service is, Please email me
>privately and I will respond to you individually.

With all due respect Brian, most of us in the 50 and up crowd will miss
Howard and his occasional newsletters.  Having met him at least once at a
fest, I think I speak for the group as a whole in offering condolences to the
family.  So please save yourself a _lot_ of typing and keep it on the list.
We won't mind a bit.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Trespassers will be shot.  Survivors will be prosecuted.