[Coco] Off Topic. Glenside member passed away

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 19 20:00:32 EST 2010

Glenside President Howard Luckey passed away this morning a 9:45 AM.
A memorial service is being planned at College that Howard taught at,
Prairies State College, Illinois.
His sister is still planning his service. Howard might buried at a
Veterans Cemetery in Michigan.

If any one wants me to print their comments I will deliver them to
Howard's sister.
Here is a link about Howard's at his Alma mater.
If you want information on when the service is, Please email me
privately and I will respond to you individually.

--
  Brian Goers
  Glenside Vice-President of Special Events