[Coco] We need an FAQ

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 11:39:04 EST 2010

I wouldn't even know where to begin with an FAQ compiled from this mailing list. There have been so many good questions asked and answered here, I'd think the best thing to do would be to make the archives searchable.

After that, an good FAQ could be started on coco3.com, as there's already a good bit of archived data there, and it's searchable already. Though it's not as friendly as the forums used to be, the information is there. Certainly though, main topics that get asked here a lot do center around NitrOS-9/OS-9, various hardware and troubleshooting questions (I'm notoriously guilty of these), programming help, and general CoCo history do seem to come up quite often (if my memory serve me correctly...)

Brian