[Coco] Is there a way to import JPGs or BMPs to a CoCo picture file format that can be used in a program, game etc?

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Jan 17 16:19:37 EST 2010

At 05:17 PM 1/16/2010, you wrote:
>Where is this Viewer by Robert Gault? Is it a separate program you
>are talking about or is one of the dithering options in the viewer?

The viewer I was talking about is an add-in for Projector-3.  You
drop the file onto the P-3 boot disk and then BMP becomes a part of
the P-3 system automatically.

I'll get ripped by at least 3 list members for doing this, but I've
attached two BMP decoders for P-3, both written by Robert Gault as
far as I know.  As I said, these .fmt files go on the P-3 boot
disk.  From P-3, click on a .bmp file and they should load if they
are within the specs set by Gault.