[Coco] Rainbow guide books

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 01:25:13 EST 2010

The Basic09 Tour Guide is here:

ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/MANUALS0/FALSOFT/The%20Official%20Basic09%20Tour%20Guide.pdf

I'm still looking for the guide to OS9 level 2 windows

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975