[Coco] Multi-Pak card edge connectors.

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 16 09:02:44 EST 2010

Only if one has expeience with them. I haven't chased trons since 1995 when I got out of the Navy. My goal for this project was to successfully duplicate something someone else has done and learn from it. I have no experience with CPLDs and think I'd probably have a lot of problems doing a conversion like that.

At least with this approach I can look at the individual datasheets and have some idea of what output to expect with a given input.

With a CPLD I'll have learn to program that and then troubleshoot all my mistakes on top of that... Not a fun time for a first project. I could doing this when I get more experience.

Sent from Brian's iPhone