[Coco] Multi-Pak card edge connectors.

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 15 00:21:27 EST 2010

Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 January 2010, Tim Fadden wrote:

I purchased some edge connectors in the last year. They went into the
Glenside IDE board. I'll check Friday morning and let you know where I
purchased them, part numbers. If I remember they were only two or three
dollars.
Later

--
 Brian Goers                                         Glenside Color Computer Club URL
 Glenside Vice-President of Special Events           http://GlensideCCC.com

 IDE Boards are available.
 Show cost $45.00                                   The 19th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
 Includes items in the picture                      Will be held MAY 15 & 16, 2010!
                                                    Holiday Inn & Suites in Elgin.

     The dates for the 19th Annual "LAST" Chicago CoCoFEST! have been secured.