[Coco] break command in OS9/NitrOS9

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 00:57:02 EST 2010

Curtis, you said:

> CLEAR key, you can try going to another shell and using DISPLAY 1b 21 >/w#

Thanks, I'll try that. I seem to remember that I have done that in the past
also. Thanks for the memory refresh.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975