[Coco] Coco on the internet - how do I do that?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 16:52:04 EST 2010

These types of devices are commonly called "terminal servers".  They
don't have to be expensive at all.  I picked up a Digi PortServer
II/16 for $25 on ebay (this has 16 serial ports, each of which can be
given a unique TCP port using the device's ethernet interface).
A terminal server is certainly a good option for bridging telnet and a
CoCo's serial port.