[Coco] Rescue on Fractulus

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Fri Jan 15 00:16:10 EST 2010

Bob Devries wrote:
> L. Curtis Boyle said:
>
>> Trying to remember... Didn't the Coco version come with a manual for
>> Atari or Commodore mahines, with a reference card for the Coco
>> version? Or am I thinking of a different set of Radio Shack sold games?
>
> That was certainly correct for Koronis Rift, which was also a
> Lucasfilm game, so it could be the same for Rescue.

I don't have it scanned, and at the moment I don't have a scanner hooked
up and ready to use, but I can confirm that the booklet is for "Atari",
"Commodore", and "Apple" -- though it doesn't specify which actual
computers.  There is a beige card with CoCo 3 instructions.  I may be
able to scan it this weekend, if nobody else can come up with a copy first.

JCE