[Coco] Rescue on Fractulus

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 00:05:11 EST 2010

L. Curtis Boyle said:

> Trying to remember... Didn't the Coco version come with a manual for
> Atari or Commodore mahines, with a reference card for the Coco  version?
> Or am I thinking of a different set of Radio Shack sold games?

That was certainly correct for Koronis Rift, which was also a Lucasfilm
game, so it could be the same for Rescue.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975