[Coco] Multi-Pak card edge connectors.

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 19:13:39 EST 2010

Hi Phil,

The link is below. I'm in the process of laying out a PCB in Express PCB (too lazy to wire-wrap...). I'll be putting it up on my blog and coco3.com when I'm done for everyone to review. I'm on my 3rd revision right now, so I can only imagine what the experienced guys here are going to say, lol...

http://www.coco3.com/community/2009/10/color-computer-expansion-interface-custom-multi-pak-interface/

afvg