[Coco] Did you know that...

Terrance Hale mizagorn at att.net
Thu Jan 14 00:04:21 EST 2010

Heh, I was 10, but it was just about 5 years later that I eagerly devoured every Radio Shack catalog and ad I could get my hands on for many years.  Even worked there for a year when I was 21.

That catalog is fascinating, Christian.  The Intecolor looks like it might've had pretty nice graphics for the time.  Even has the Enterprise on the screen (was that a simulated picture? ha)  The format/style reminds me of... oh yeah, those old Sears catalogs!  'Course with the way technology has worked, back then a Model I would've been 100's of thousands of dollars...

Thanks for sharing!