[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Difference between Extended color BASIC and Level II BASIC?

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Wed Jan 13 22:12:00 EST 2010

Resizing the screen display from 64x16 to 32x16 was almost the only change that ever had to be made from Mod 1/3 Level 2 BASIC to Extended Color BASIC.  In text programs.  Of course, if there were graphic characters or pokes involved, a bit more work to be done.  And let's not talk about ML routines in DATA statements.  (So far as I know, the masters of that on both platforms were Leo Christopherson and our own Dennis Bathory-Kitsz, and both of them wrote new material for the new platform and didn't translate their older stuff -- I would have loved to see Leo's Dancing Demon rendered on the Color Computer).
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net