[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Difference between Extended color BASIC and Level II BASIC?

lmemsm ml at distasis.com
Tue Jan 5 19:21:00 EST 2010

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "vacuumboy1" <vacuumboy1 at ...> wrote:

> Hi everybody! I got this old book from the 80's, and there are some programs written in Level II BASIC. What's the difference in that and Extended color BASIC?

When I first got my CoCo, I could not get enough programs for it and converted all the basic programs in the Radio Shack magazines for other Radio Shack computers over to working on the CoCo as well as many of the BASIC programs that were available from books at the time.  I think I may still have some of the converted programs around in my files.  As I recall, it wasn't too hard to convert other forms of BASIC to work on the CoCo.  The biggest difference I remember was usually resizing everything to fit on the CoCo screen.

Sincerely,
Laura
http://www.distasis.com/cpp/coco.htm