[Coco] Shell and Applications in OS9Boot?

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 12 00:04:12 EST 2010

Of you can find the PIX viewer
By Kevin Darling, which runs through VDGInt, you won't need grf/
windint or grfdrv at all, which may help. He had 2: pix for straight
VEF's, and WPIX for color cycling animations (I hope I am remembering
those right). That would save you 8k from not needing grfdrv alone
(and it is a lot faster too since it uses VDGInt's direct screen
writes for hires).

Sent from my iPhone
L. Curtis Boyle