[Coco] maltedmedia.com FTP

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:23:09 EST 2010

Dennis,
I've found some corrupted 7z files in that directory. I'm still
investigating. and will let you know if I come across more.

Also, a number of files are not coco related, but TRS-80 Model I,II or III
related, along with a sprinkling of other computers.

I'm going to try to create a text file with the filenames with some
identification beside them. I hope that will be of use to you.

Regards, Bob Devries

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975