[Coco] Colors.s - Help for selecting OS-9 Screen Colors that can be read.

Sat Jan 9 02:11:47 EST 2010

Hi,

The "20" is the code for space, I.E. blanks.

The file was extracted from a OS-9 disk image using Windows Vista "Wordpad"
It looks good but I will not be able to actually test it until next week
when I get Jeff's emulator working. Too much Football in the weekends now.

I will have to try and read the entire set of my personal OS-9 disks again,
I cannot find either the DVD or CDs that have the images of them.

So the search for the file that describes the Window Descriptors will take
even more time. The plus side is that I discovered that I do not have a CD
copy of them, in a few more years or even now they might not be readable.

> there's a handy Basic program there called (I think)
> coloradj.bas that lets you use the arrow keys to step through the
> various foreground/background/border combinations while displaying
> onscreen the current selected color values so you can make a note of
>the combinations you like.

Colors.s is designed so that you can see all combinations on the screen at
the same time.

SHF