[Coco] The CoCo boasts probably the most efficient coding ever done on any computing device, how else can one explain that people have even now bween able to play YouTube videos on it?

RJLCyberPunk cyberpunk at prtc.net
Fri Jan 8 21:47:09 EST 2010

The Tandy color computer I think that without a doubt boasts the most efficient coding ever done in any computer system I mean look at how much it has been acomplished from 3D gaming to Web Browsing and now even video playback from YouTube I mean next they will be watching reruns from HULU on a CoCo as well at this rate.

If this kind of efficiency were to be found on Macs and PCs games and Applications would do far more things than they do today and without the need of gobbling memory like a hungry pacman.