[Coco] Which Windows OS for Jeff's Emulator?

Thu Jan 7 00:14:23 EST 2010

Hi,

Thanks to all who replied.

I was leaning toward Win 98 SE myself but I realized that as my Mitac laptop
has the emulator set up I might save some time if I can find the Win 95
install disks and then copy some files from the Mitac laptop. It can be
changed later if necessary. At least the hard drive has been wiped clean so
I don't keep looking for stuff on it. That will save some time.

All I want to do is asm one file to produce a listing so that I can insure
that it is the right file.

And find two other files.

I am going to hold off and see if Willard Goosey can do the assembly.

I am getting a horrible feeling that I did not copy all my personal OS-9
disks to CD. I know that I failed to do that for my Flex disks and they are
lost.

I am looking for a folder with all of them, but I cannot find it.

I did find the folder with all my OS-9 master disks and of very little value
to me, the complete set of DECB disks.

I just have too many CDs and DVDs, the number now must be near 1000.

At least my memory appears to be clear about the original question so if I
cannot find the two files I can help the OP.

SHF