[Coco] Another crazy ebay seller

Christian Lesage hyperfrog at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:58:07 EST 2010

What about this store? (http://stores.ebay.com/IT-Equipment-Express)
They carry over 45,000 refurbished parts, and each of those is way
overpriced. They don't even bother taking pictures! I guess they manage
to sell some of their stuff to either unwary people, rich people who
don't care about the price, or businesses that need a specific part to
get something done, but cannot afford waiting until a cheap one becomes
available. But still... I just can't believe they sell enough parts for
this to be worth it.