[Coco] NitrOS-9 Cobbler Problems

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 23:50:41 EST 2010

If cobbler has done its job right, then you shoul see $4F53 at the beginning
of sector $4C8 on a 720K disk.

If it's not there, then cobbler failed somehow.

Be sure that your descriptors are properly set before you use cobbler.

I'm assuming you're using a virtual disk with HDB-DOS? Do you have the DRIVE
ON/OFF command set to make drive 0 the virtual drive instead of the real
one?

I'm sure there's other issues, but that's all I can think of right now.

--
Besides a mathematical inclination, an exceptionally good mastery of one's
native tongue is the most vital asset of a competent programmer.

Edsger W.Dijkstra, 18 June 1975