[Coco] Ebay laugh of the day.

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 15:25:30 EST 2010

I've felt tempted to contact sellers that list unrealistic prices on their
auctions but refrain to do so, getting their item thrown back at the no-sell
bin should be enough of a reminder that they should revise their listing.
Look at the rating of the typical sellers that do this nonsense pricing, it
is usually in the thousands of sales, those *powersellers* must buy by the
truckload and then go over each item batch-like with no research of current
market value.

What I will contact a seller for is if they list incorrect or incomplete
information on CoCo related items, to date I have yet to receive nasty
feedback on that :-)

-- Rogelio

No accounting for greed. Before I wisened up, in my naivety years ago I