[Coco] Did you know that...

Christian Lesage hyperfrog at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 12:27:14 EST 2010

Long before the PC era, Tandy once sold computers made by other
manufacturers, like the IMSAI 8080, the Vector-1, the SWTPC 6800, and
the Sol-20.

If you doubt it, take a look at this 1978 catalog :
http://incolor.inetnebr.com/bill_r/Tandy_TOC_Frames_Page.htm

This is a strange catalog, indeed. I never heard of it before. Note that
most of the third-party computers cost quite a bit more than Tandy's own
TRS-80 Model I, which was featured on the very last page and the back
cover. Marketing strategy? Were they really interested in selling those
third-party computers?

Did you buy any of these from Tandy? Tell us about your memories!

Christian