[Coco] VEFIO and WInfo

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Sat Jan 9 12:17:04 EST 2010

I'm looking for a slimmer VEF viewer than view 4.4.  I want to see if I
can get my 256 artifact color slideshow to run in 128K.  I downloaded
VEFIO from RTSI, but according to the documentation, it requires a
subroutine module named WInfo, which doesn't appear to be on RTSI,
unless it is in some archive by another name.

Anybody know where to get WInfo?  Alternatively, does anyone know of
another OS-9 VEF viewer that will display 640x200x4-color VEF pictures
(viewvef doesn't appear to work with those)?

JCE